Sunday, February 24, 2013

Brandy †

Hello there! I was suppose to post yesterday but I was trying to get this post perfect and awesome...
On Friday I worked at Pacsun and I walked in and wanted to clock in because I was like a minute late and one amazing person "Jamie" she said " did you see the Brandy Melville table" at first I was confused because that is my favorite place to shop for everything! I literally rushed to the table and saw that we started selling a couple of things. I got excited!!..only 100 Pacsun's are selling Brandy Melville in there store. While selling the product and learned more about the company I started to love it more.. but there is only one size! some things might not fit certain girls, and the customers were okay with it made them want to try them on!
So some things we are selling are very Chic and hip and is leading near very flowing things but still cute..

Now I have this Whole new wish list! From Brandy Melville because I look at the site for about two hours. I cant wait for summer Its going to be amazing. So if you live near a Pacsun go Visit one!





On this rack was a bunch of cute sweaters and dresses especially the first. (Ill put it down below)

I fell in Love with this top actually ordered it!!





















  1. Sadie Moon Tank
  2. Jada Dress
  3. The Misfits Fiend Club Tank
  4. Dolce Tank
oxoxo Happy shopping you guys and if you want to show me what you bought or need help
Twitter: Kayleemventa
Instagram: Kayleemvee


Here is the Link..BrandyMelville

No comments:

Post a Comment