Thursday, February 21, 2013

Roshambo.

The other day I walked into FreePeople "Soho" and I wanted to buy a new Iphone case and probably a shirt. (this was around Valentines Day) I walked into to see a new catalog and I noticed that the guy on it was Christopher Abbott from GIRLS my favorite show so I  got a little to excited. On it said "Short Film" I had to go check it out.. and I thought it was perfect especially because the model in it was wearing all Free People Clothing which showed ways to style and also I've seen a couple of items from the video at the store and ordered them.. Go Watch it! plus its a cute love story.
"For the first time, Free People has produced a short film to embody the story that takes place in our latest catalog. Starring actor Christopher Abbott of the hit show ‘Girls,’ alongside model/actress Sheila Marquez, the catalog and film follow a love story: a touring band member and his bohemian beaut are unexpectedly reunited on a Brooklyn street and share a short time together in the city’s boroughs. What begins with sharing a coffee and a game of roshambo leads the lovers on a whirlwind romance, all building up to what seems to be an inevitable conclusion to their chance meeting. Set to the sounds of Lord Huron’s “The Ghost on the Shore,” the film brings the narrative of these star-crossed lovers to life with a fully flushed out storyline and a surprise ending."

Free People SHOP!

oxoxo Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment