Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Long Melodies

After Coachella my music style has definitely changed espeically some of my friends (*cough cough* Andera and Brandon) have a great taste in music. Ill list the the songs that Ive been listening to and the playlist.. I put on Pandora.
  • Apparat- Arcadia
  • Alex Gaudino- Im in Love (I Wanna Do It) [Wideboys Remix]
  • AWOLNATION- Sail
  • Best Coast- Our Deal
  • Ben Howard- Old Pine or EVERYTHING!
  • Bon Iver - Baically everything but my favorite song is Woods.
  • Calvin Harris- Im not Alone (Deadmau5) "Thank you Tara" and also I Need Your Love.
  • Daughter-  Youth
  • Deadmau5.. New things and old.
  • The Doors Of course a day without Jim Morrison Never!!
  • Ellie Goulding- The Lights Album I really liked.
  • Fleetwood Mac- Rihannon!
  •  Freelance Whales- Hannah and Broken Horse
  • Goodwill & Hook N Sling- Take You Higher!! great song!
  • Greg Laswelll- Comes and Goes (In waves) Im falling in love with his Voice
  • GroupLove- Tongue Tied
  • Icona Pop- I Love It
  • Imagine Dragons- It sTime (That whole album)
  • James Yuill- This Sweet Love
  • Jim Morrison- The Ghost Song (when you have free time and want to hear poetry and amazing words "An American Prayer"
  • LANA DEL REY- basically everything this women sings!
  • Lord Huron- The Ghost on The Shore. I listen to this song everyday.
  • The Lummineers- Flowers in Your Hair and Ho Hey
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Macklemore in general is amazing!
  • Marina and The Diamond!!!!!!!!!!!! her voice. Everything!
  • The Middle East- Blood, Fools Gold, The Darkest Side
  • Morgan Page- The Longest Road (Deadmau5 Remix)
  • Allll of Mumford and Sons....
  • Of Monsters and Men- Little Talks
  • The Pretty Reckless- You, My Medicine
  • The Xx All!
Thats what Ive been listening to and what is mostly played on my coomputer Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment