Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Merde

Merde! as the dance majors said literally almost this whole week. Im been gone from my blog and my tumblr because of the week of the show literally, and dress rehearsal and tech went more smoothly then I expected! (Yes because it made an amazing show) I think this was the best show Ive ever done.nIn the show there was a piece by Paul Taylor "Aureole", Boxed by Robert Battle and a piece by Emily Berry (which I cried on stage for because my heart was into this piece). This semester was probably my best dance semester. from high school to college this was the best one. The Cast was one thing they brought the pieces amazing, and even and every one of the cast is talented! It amazing.
(here are some Pictures from backstage Ill post some of the actually show soon and a video of the show)
 









Plus I went to my high school yesterday to see the tech rehearsal of In the Heights and I was amazed by the talent freshmen-seniors have!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment